Explore, Learn, & Play!
Edited and Approved by Over 100 Kid-Editors!
Be Prepared for…
- Galvanizing GAMES to test your skill
- Astonishing ACTIVITIES to tickle your brain cells
- Legendary LEARNING!
Teachers & Parents
On this site you will find:
- Downloadable reading extension games and activities meeting the COMMON CORE READING STANDARDS FOR LITERATURE AND FOR WRITING (K-4)
- COMMON CORE STANDARDS HYPERLINKED ACTIVITY INDEX (K-4)
- Relevant, enticing, and engaged learning and literacy activities, games, and curriculum based on The Life of Riley
- WRITING PROCESS – In Action! See the Author’s pre-writes, drafts, kid-inspired text revisions, and stories about the characters
- ILLUSTRATIVE PROCESS – In Action! View the Illustrator’s sketches, including kid-directed revisions, to her final copy
- KID-EDITING PROCESS – Explore the role of classroom students in changing both text and illustrations in The Life of Riley book
- SCIENCE CONTENT related to dogs, geckos, and the Sonoran Desert
Michelle O’Brien-Palmer, Ed.D.
Sed sagittis quis urna at vehicula. Nunc quis massa dolor. Nam sollicitudin, augue ut blandit fringilla, nisi eros laoreet nulla, a congue ex leo non mauris. Nam vehicula sollicitudin.